2020 SWOHF FAMILY FEST
SWOHF 2020 FAMILY FEST
Friday, June 12 to Sunday, June 14, 2020
Friday Check-In/Registration and Industry Partner Exhibits 3:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Sunday Check-out 11:00 a.m. after breakfast program
3820 Logan Creek Lane, West Harrison IN 47060 For directions, click here
This is a fun family weekend getaway filled with educational events and family activities! We will enjoy a great weekend of learning, fun and connection with other families who live with bleeding disorders. The Family Fest Committee is working on our theme and activities. Check back for more info.
2020 Sessions include:
- Friday Evening Preview & Family "Bond-fire"
- Special Program for Children and Childcare during Adult Sessions
- Saturday Adult/Teen Sessions
- Saturday Afternoon Pool Time
- Saturday Afternoon Women's Time Together: Bingo
- Saturday Evening Family Connection: "Team-Building/Bike-Building"
PLEASE NOTE: SWOHF Family Fest is intended for those individuals/families with Hemophilia A or B who are involved in our SWOHF community in the Greater Dayton area and who receive care at Dayton Children's HTC or a local hematologist.
Need-based scholarships are awarded yearly -- call SWOHF Office at 937-298-8000 for more info.