2020 SWOHF FAMILY FEST EVENT MOVED TO 2021
*** This event has been postponed to 2021 due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) ***
New dates: Friday, June 25 to Sunday, June 27, 2021
This is a fun family weekend getaway filled with educational events and family activities! We will enjoy a great weekend of learning, fun and connection with other families who live with bleeding disorders. The Family Fest Committee is working on our theme and activities. Check back for more info.
Family Fest Sessions include:
- Friday Evening Preview & Family "Bond-fire"
- Special Program for Children and Childcare during Adult Sessions
- Saturday Adult/Teen Sessions
- Saturday Afternoon Pool Time
- Saturday Afternoon Women's Time Together
- Saturday Evening Family Connection
PLEASE NOTE: SWOHF Family Fest is intended for those individuals/families with Hemophilia A or B who are involved in our SWOHF community in the Greater Dayton area and who receive care at Dayton Children's HTC or a local hematologist.
Need-based scholarships are awarded yearly -- call SWOHF Office at 937-298-8000 for more info.